Electric Service Special Flyer
Have a Factory-Trained Club Car Technician service your golf cart annually.
We are pleased to offer this Electric Service Special to our Club Car Customers.
Club Car Electric Golf Carts
- Wash battery compartment and underside of vehicle
- Check battery water (electrolyte) level; add water if necessary
- Clean/wash battery tops and terminals
- Check battery hold downs and coat terminal connections
- Check air pressure and adjust if necessary
- Check tires for wear, checking and damage
- Clean, check, and adjust rear brake shoes; replace if necessary
- Lubricate brake slides, inspect brake cables for damage
- Check brake cable equalizer adjustment; adjust if necessary
- Check front wheel alignment and camber; adjust as required
- Lubricate front suspension and all other grease fittings
- Check electrical wiring and connections for tightness and damage
- Check F-N-R switch for free contact movement and secure wire connections
- Check MCOR for loose hardware, cracks and other damage
- Check charger receptacle connections and reverse buzzer operation
- Check motor wires and resistors for loose connections
- Check and fill differential oil to proper level
- Inspect seats, windshield and club protector for damages
$99.95/car + Taxes
Price does not include pickup & delivery or shop supplies & environmental fees.
All work is performed by Authorized Club Car Technicians.
If any golf cart is in need of repairs or requires parts, the customer will be notified in advance.
Call 1-800-248-8871 to book your cart in for service or click here to contact us through our website.