Bulk up with the Carryall 500.
Haul bigger loads with the Carryall 500, featuring an expanded pickup bed and 1,200-pound total vehicle capacity – all constructed with the strength and durability that are the hallmarks of the Carryall series.
The most dependable utility vehicle in its class features a rustproof aircraft grade aluminum frame, chassis and cargo box, powered by a Subaru 404cc gasoline engine or 48-volt electric powertrain. From its sturdy front bumper to its flatbed cargo box with industrial van box options, the Carryall 500 is the perfect solution for your industrial and commercial jobs.
Features & Specifications:
- 1200 lb. (544.3 kg) total vehicle capacity
- Rustproof, aircraft-grade aluminum frame is stronger than competitors’ steel frames and resists corrosion.
- 14-hp rated overhead cam engine with EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) and side-entry fuel tank improves fuel efficiency by as much as 50%.
- Cockpit style interiors, ergonomic dash and improved hip restraints provide one-of-a-kind comfort.
- Integrated track attachment system, optional tool holders, bed dividers and cargo tie downs increase versatility and save bed space.
- The industry’s only standard on-board high efficiency charger with cord retractor
- The industry’s longest and strongest warranty