Room to spare and rugged too
Maneuver over the most difficult terrain with the Carryall 550, featuring 6.4 inches of ground clearance (the most in its class), a sturdy differential guard and rough terrain tires to resist nails and other sharp objects.
Its rugged, aircraft grade aluminum frame, chassis and cargo box provide a steady ride powered by a 404cc gasoline engine or 48-volt electric powertrain. An optimal turning radius lets you navigate in the tightest spaces, making this the perfect vehicle for construction sites, industrial locations and other formidable work tasks.
Features & Specifications:
- 900 lb. (408.2 kg) total vehicle capacity.
- Rustproof, aircraft-grade aluminum frame is stronger than competitors’ steel frames and resists corrosion.
- 14-hp rated overhead cam engine with EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) and side-entry fuel tank improves fuel efficiency by as much as 50%.
- Cockpit style interiors, ergonomic dash and improved hip restraints provide one-of-a-kind comfort.
- Integrated track attachment system, optional tool holders, bed dividers and cargo tie downs increase versatility and save bed space.
- The industry’s only standard on-board high efficiency charger with cord retractor.
- The industry’s longest and strongest warranty.